Residential Complexes/Educational Institutions
CLEAN GREEN LIVING
Solar Power provides a sustainable and long term solutions to counter power shortage and accrue long term savings for residential and educational entities.
A SMALL INITIATIVE TAKEN BY YOU TODAY WILL GO A LONG WAY IN SAVING MOTHER EARTH FOR OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS.
Even 1 kW solar power project can generate 4-5 units of electricity on a sunny day which is sufficient to power the household appliances(except AC) of a small family.
|TARGET USER GROUPS|
|Housing Societies, Shopping Malls , Hospitals, Schools etc.|
Who Must Urgently Install Rooftop Solar?
- Having abundant and unutilized roof –top (Min. 100 Sq. Ft.)
- Paying hefty Power Bills, say Over Rs. 8,000 per month and having an effective power rate of over Rs.6/Unit.
- Highly erratic power supply, say 4-6 hours of power outage each day.
- Use a Diesel Gen-Set as an alternate source of power, which costs around Rs.16-20 per unit.
- It reduces your expenditure from escalating energy bills and costly peak demand rates.
- It reduces your dependence on Gen-set and results into reduced operation cost.
- It is easy to install with well proven technology, affordable and has huge long term benefits.
- Solar plant on your industrial unit’s roof top is a profitable investment with a payback period of 4-5 years with a return on investment of over 13%.
- Life of Solar Panel is 25 years (with Warranty) which ensures virtually free power after payback period of 4-5 years.
- Industrial & commercial entities are eligible to claim benefit of Accelerated Depreciation @ 40% of Cost/WDV, as per Income Tax Act.
- Where Grid connection is available and power situation is good then it does not require battery back-up as Grid act as a back-up in case sun rays are depleted. On the other hand, if the solar power generated is not utilized then it will feed back to grid and results into reduced conventional power bills due to “Net Metering”.
- Unlimited free supply of key Ingredient-Sunlight and low dependency on Grid as you have your own power house on your roof top.
- Solar System has no moving parts, therefore requires minimal operation and maintenance (O&M).
- The eco-friendly stamp for your Business/Profession.
- As compare to conventional power projects solar power projects don’t require huge funds since their size is usually small at between 1 MW to 50 MW.
- Limited risk and assured returns over a long period make solar power attractive.
- Solar Power has a very little downside due to shorter execution period.
- 100 KW system Generates approx. 1,60,000 units in a year
- Saves Rs. 10 Lakhs to Rs. 15 Lakhs per annum in electricity cost.