OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE( O & M )
CLEAN GREEN LIVING
Xpanz’s-Technical Support Team (X-TST) will maintain your existing Rooftop Solar Power Plant as per their laid down procedures in “O&M Manual” (OMM) and the scope of our Services as per prudent, reasonable and efficient manner and in accordance with good industry practice.
A SMALL INITIATIVE TAKEN BY YOU TODAY WILL GO A LONG WAY IN SAVING MOTHER EARTH FOR OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS.
Even 1 kW solar roof top project can generate 4-5 units of electricity on a sunny day which is sufficient to power the household appliances(barring AC) of a small family.
|TARGET USER GROUPS|
|Housing Societies, Shopping Malls , Hospitals, Schools etc.|
Who Must Urgently Install Rooftop Solar?
- Abundant and unutilized roof –top (Min. 100 Sq. Ft.)
- Paying hefty Power Bills with high Tariff rates (say more than Rs. 15,000 per month and having an effective power rate is greater than Rs.6/Unit)
- Highly erratic power supply ( 4-6 hours of outage daily)
- To use a Gen-Set as an alternate source of power, which costs around Rs.16/unit and is going to increase in the coming days due to change in Government policy.
It counters your expenditure from escalating energy bills and costly peak demand rates.
It reduces your dependence on Gen-set and results into reduced operation cost.
It is easy to install with well proven technology, affordable and has huge long term benefits.
- Solar plant on your industrial unit’s roof top is a profitable investment with a payback period of 5-7 years with a return on investment of over 15% and assured returns for more than 19 years.
- Life of Solar Panel is 25 years (with Warranty) which ensures virtually free power after payback period of 5-7 years.
- Your commercial entity would be eligible to claim benefit of Accelerated Depreciation @ 80% as per Income Tax Act, 1956, during the very first year of installation of solar power or else it can be carried forward, which also results into a financial gains.
- As the Roof Top Solar Power Plant is Grid Connected, therefore it does not require battery back-up as Grid act as a back-up in case sun rays are depleted. On the other hand, if the solar power generated is not utilized then it will feed back to grid and results into reduced conventional power bills due to “Net Metering”.
- Unlimited free supply of key ingredient-Sunlight and low dependency on Grid as you has your own power house on your roof top.
- Solar System has no moving parts, therefore requires minimal operation and maintenance (O&M).
- The eco-friendly stamp for your Business/Profession.
- As compare to conventional power projects solar power projects don’t require huge funds since their size is usually small at between 1 MW to 50 MW.
- Limited risk and assured returns over a long period make solar power attractive.
- Solar Power has a very little downside due to shorter execution period.
- 100 KW system Generates approx. 1,60,000 units in a year
- Saves Rs. 10 Lakhs to Rs. 15 Lakhs per annum in electricity cost.